Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lionbrand Knitalong

I'm not sure what made me decide to join a group to knit a sweater in six weeks, but I did. Then I decided I should record the entir e process. So now I have a new sweater to knit and a new blog to write.

The knitalong can be found here http://blog.lionbrand.com/

I'm making this sweater in Vanna's Choice Linen - a soft grayish color (which doesn't sound much like the way linen looks at all, come to think of it).

I was a good girl and actually made the swatch to make sure I had the right-sized needles. (I didn't.)

I did the ribbing yesterday. Then I spent two hours and most of the Jets-Colts game today working through the 16-row pattern. I was hoping I could do 16 rows a day, but I don't think that's going to be possible. My hands are in agony.

But, I'm pretty pleased so far. Here's how it looks.


No comments:

Post a Comment